The Professional Equality Index was designed to advance equality between women and men within the company. It measures the gaps in pay and status between women and men. It highlights the points for improvement on which to act when these disparities are unjustified.
The index, based on 100 points, is calculated from 5 indicators:
- The pay gap between women and men (scored out of 40 points)
- The difference in the rate of individual increases between women and men (out of 20 points)
- Difference in promotion rates (out of 15 points)
- Salary support for women returning from maternity leave (out of 15 points)
- Representation of women among the 10 highest paid employees (out of 10 points)